August 3, 2011

A shop of our own!

We finally did it!
...We moved into our own shop yesterday!!! Yay!!! We are absolutely head over heels EXCITED  about this! It all still feels like a total dream! Not to mention that we have also had one of the most productive days of our entire lives! In fourteen hours we managed to re-tag and enter our entire clothing inventory, pack up all of our precious items, and transport them all to our new shop where we proceeded to unpack and merchandise them! Whew! Now we are exhausted... but in the best way possible!

For those of you who aren't up to speed with our current store situation, we will give you a quick refresher: we are moving into a local vintage shop here in Winnipeg where we will be taking over the women's and accessories section, while the current owner remains in charge of the menswear. Read more about the full story here.

So, when we walked into the store we were greeted with a completely blank canvas in the women's section, which means that the possibilities are endless for creating cute displays! Here are a few "before" shots we snapped after walking in the door and unloading our many suitcases:
 
 
 
 
Eek! So excited!! Stay tuned for "after" photos!

Lots of love from Albert Street,
Erin & Stef
xo

25 comments:

  1. how amazing! congratulations, girls!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! can't wait for the after photos! love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! That is going to be so exciting to create your own area in the shop. I can't wait for the after pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so exciting! I wish I lived closer =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am oh-so-excited for the after photos! And even more excited to visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so exciting! I am really looking forward to the after photos because I'm sure you'll do something amazing with that space! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay! That is beyond exciting! You ladies are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! I bet you two are going to fix up that place and make it real snazzy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so exciting! Good luck with your new beginning! I'm sure it's going to be a huge success! I can't wait to see photos of the finished displays! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's wonderful! I can't wait to come visit - my office is just around the corner. When are you open?

    XO
    Lenore

    ReplyDelete
  11. jealous!!! I hope you do well, i'm sure you will :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting! Congrats girls, can't wait to see the "after" photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i'm so excited for you! can't wait to see the outcome...! looks like a beautiful space~

    xx elanor

    ReplyDelete
  14. aaaaadorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great space to work with, can't wait to see the "after" photos =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. How exciting!
    I can't wait to see the after shots. I know you'll put together the most beautiful displays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is wonderful! CONGRATS!! <333

    ReplyDelete
  18. So exciting, ladies! Can't wait to visit. xo


    http://allykayler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. How exciting! I bet it's going to look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this, congratulations! I can't wait to see the after photos!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is so so wonderful, congratulations! I hope it all goes fabulously for you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow that's awesome! Congrats!! :)

    http://theblackcrystals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. How absolutely wonderful! Congratulations!
    Shame I'm so far away,I know it'll be amazing-you two have such enthusiasm and drive,not to mention fab style!Go hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. how exciting!! I bet you can't wait to get started on the displays. You all work so hard and it always looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. awww.. congratulations! To have a shop is one of my biggest dreams.. and I'm so happy for you that you got yours!

    ReplyDelete