February 27, 2012

Spring Fever Ad Sale!

Spring is just around the corner so in honor of that we decided to have a special sponsor ad sale! We are offering a 3 month ad package for March, April, and May at a discounted price. Interested? Take a peek at our spring fever rates below!

For more information about what comes with each ad size please check out our sponsorship page for more details! Also, if you have already purchased an ad from us for March and are interested in participating in our 3 month deal, just send us a message and we will send you a new invoice! 

If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at ohsolovelies@gmail.com. This offer is only good until the first week of March, so get your ads in before spots fill up!

We hope you all are having a lovely Monday! xo

1 comment:

  1. Erin and Stefanie...you two are beautiful and brilliant. I just came across your blog and I am in LOVE! I love yalls look, blog, OLIVE, and just the concept behind Oh So Lovely Vintage. You girls are a true inspiration.

    I'd really like to look into sponsoring one of these months, but first I'd like to get my Etsy shop going. Just thought I'd stop by and say HI for now!

    So HELLO! My name is Erin (also) and I blog over at eHan Designs. If you have a quick second, come check me out!
    www.ehandesigns.com

    ReplyDelete