May 25, 2012

Sorrythankyou79

We'd like to introduce you to our wonderful feature sponsor for May!
 Hello! I'm Andrea from Sorrythankyou79! 
I love vintage anything, but especially books!
I have always enjoyed reading and decorating with vintage books-and I wanted to be able to share that with others! Sorrythankyou79 is my outlet for creativity, and fun. I love shopping for vintage and retro finds, and I have a book obsession -so Etsy allows me to do what I love (yard sale, flea market, bargain hunt) while having an outlet to sell when my collection gets a little too crazy! I am constantly adding to my shop-rare books, colored book bundles and all manner of vintage greatness!

You can check out Andrea's links here:

2 comments:

  1. Love all the vintage books!! Great sponsor!! Have a lovely day!! xo Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the collections!
    p.s. Maybe I'll see you at a sale someday Andrea! :)

    ReplyDelete