June 30, 2012

We're packing Olive up!

We're packing up and gettin' outta here! Don't worry...we're not going far! 
We will be at the Osborne Street Festival today as well as Sunday July 1 for Canada Day with our trailer, Olive! It's our first event of the Summer and we could not be more excited! She's all cleaned up and ready to go! We have been saving tonnes of cute dresses, tops & bottoms as well as lots of fun accessories specifically for our first event so come on down and say hello! 
We will be there from 11am-11pm on Saturday and Sunday, parked across the street from Urban Waves! Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

  1. Aww thats awesome! Have fun!

    ♥Sarah♥
    theantiquepearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olive is so beautiful!

    Becky
    xx

    http://www.beckybedbug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe....i wish i could come but I'm not staying in canada. look forward for your next post.
    3lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting. I wish I lived closer. I would love to see what you have for sale.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so nice to meet you ladies, I bought a super cute skirt at your store, where Doug told me about the festival :) I ADORE Olive, what a sweet way to show off your items! I'll be sure to give credit when I do an outfit post with the skirt AND about the Osborne Street Festival.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete