September 7, 2012

Friday love.

Happy Friday everybody! This week has flown by for us, and we have lots to do before we leave on our trip in 39 days (!!) so we'll keep this short and let you at some of our favorite things we've come across this week!
We love love love everything in Red Line Vintage's Study Hall collection
Take a peek for yourself right here!

The absolute cutest sweater we've ever seen!

The incredible diamond shaped architecture of the North Clairemont Public Library!

Gorgeous cat eyes through the perfect colored blinds!
Photo found here.

We will definitely be ordering this book when it comes out! 
Who doesn't love tiny food?!

If we knew how to knit, we would most definitely make this lovely little capelet. 
Who knows...maybe this may be the Fall/Winter that we will learn!
Find the pattern here!

7 comments:

  1. That building is absolutely beautiful!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny food party? :O have to be wonderful
    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely and fun post to look at! I loved those cat eyes, I want to learn how to do my makeup just like that :)

    Cathy Trails

    ReplyDelete
  4. I rushed over and bought the microscope! I work on one almost every day in my lab, and that was absolutely one of the most perfect adorable things I could ever ask for....call it an early christmas gift to myself!

    ~Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. another trip. oooh. nice :)
    where are you ladies off to this time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are headed to Tokyo and Bangkok again! Can't wait! :)

      Delete