September 26, 2012

Pretty walls.

People often get intimidated at the thought of adding retro wallpaper to their homes because they are scared that the bold print and colors will overwhelm the space, but when thinking of wallpaper sometimes it's better to think small scale. Try just wallpapering one wall or maybe even the back panel of an old hutch, so you just get a little pop of color! (We were actually thinking it would be cute to add a panel of wallpaper to the back of our DIY hutch!) Another cute idea would be to get some old picture frames and frame some retro wallpaper swatches. By doing that you can get the best of both worlds: hanging cute wallpaper on your walls that is easily changed as you please!

Here are a few prints we found on Etsy that we are absolutely loving:

Shop here:
1  //  2  //  3  //  4  //  5  //  6  //  7  //  8  //  9  //  10  //  11  //  12  //  13  //  14  //  15 

What about you, which one would you like to add to your home?
XO

7 comments:

  1. Oh I adore vintage wallpaper! I found a huge roll of it at a vintage market once but I couldn't get it on the train home!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I love wallpapers! And these vintage ones are just so lively, I love each on of them!
    Merrily Merrily,

    Nini
    http://ninilopette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooh I am SO digging number 7. Nothing wrong with some awesome bold wallpaper! I'm on a mission to find some for the inside of my bookcase.
    Hooray!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after going through many of the articles I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely delighted I came across it and I'll be book-marking
    it and checking back regularly!
    Here is my web-site ... swimwear online

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretties! I love number 8 - I'm a big fan of smaller floral patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous. I love these.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete