October 16, 2012

Guest post by Jenny of Frecklewonder!

 
 Hi there, lovelies! Jenny here from Frecklewonder to share a few pretty picks for fall. You may or may not know, but I just retired from 10 years of blogging earlier this month. But when sweet Stef + Erin asked me if I'd be interested in popping in during their vacation, of course I was so happy to do so! We just so happen to share a love for all things vintage and I've never been known to turn down an opportunity to share the love for vintage!! My friend Alix and I did a weekly round up over the summer called The Retro Rainbow, where we selected a color for each week and "shopped" our own collections to share on our blogs, Frecklewonder and Modern Kiddo. If you're a fan of vintage, take a peek! I hope you enjoy these treasures I found while poking around on Etsy
.  
 How about this beautiful wool cape? I just love it. Add your favorite jeans and tall boots and *ding ding ding* you've got a winner!  
 Who doesn't love a vintage carpet bag?! I think they're just perfect for fall. Paired with a 50s beaded cardigan and a plaid skirt? Yes ma'am!  
 Lately I've had a thing for these 40s Scotty dog pins. Where it came from, I don't know! I've never even had a Scotty dog. This one is makes a perfect fall accessory, pinned on your denim jacket or vintage cardigan for ultimate cute.  
 These bright yellow clip ons make for a happy little pop of color, don't you think? I personally think clip on earrings are THE STUFF and you should have one in every color! They're too fun. (they're also easy to find and usually really inexpensive = win, win!)  
 My son plays violin so of course I was immediately taken with this lovely violin print skirt.  
 And last but certainly not least, I'm smitten with these his & hers slippers! And they're just in time for chilly mornings. Getting out of bed to make that cup of tea just got a whole lot easier.

***

Thank you so much Jenny for helping us out with such a cute guest post while we're away! We are seriously bummed to hear that Frecklewonder will be no more, but we have no doubt that we will still be frequently bumping into Jenny on the wonderful world wide web! XO

6 comments:

  1. I will find you, Freckle, wherever you post on the Web!!! I must have/make those little slippers! If it KILLS ME!!

    I love this blog! It is officially bookmarked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is bad, I like it all! Expecially the cape! ;) It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessed with these! So comfy!

    ReplyDelete