If you are venturing into starting your own vintage wardrobe, we compiled the perfect list of must-haves for you to get started! Every sixties-fashion-loving gal needs these key pieces hanging in her closet!
1. A cute pair of heels: Nothing sets off a 60's shift dress better than a good pair of chunky square-toed heels.
2. A bold brightly colored coat: Just because the weather is dreary, doesn't mean you need to
look it too!
3. Something with a retro floral print: Whether it's a skirt, a blouse or a sundress, every gal needs a bit of flower power in her life!
4. An amazing mod dress: You definitely need that one great signature piece in your closet that you can break out on special occassions.
5. A pair of circular glasses: The round bug-eyed look was so popular in the 60's.
6. Opaque tights: A must-have for all of those short mini dresses!
7. An adorable hat: The perfect solution for a bad hair day.
footnote: click the number and bold text to see where you can purchase the item.