December 12, 2012

Meet our December sponsors!

We have another super incredible bunch again this month! With the holidays just around the corner we highly recommend you go and look through their shops!
Pilgrim is the work of two sisters based in Richmond, Virginia. Our goal is to offer quality handmade and carefully curated vintage items for your home! We put a lot of thought and care into creating our handmade items and selecting vintage ones. We strive to offer beauty and quality at a reasonable price! Handmade. Reinvented. Re-imagined. For your home. For your life!

ETSY  //  PINTEREST  //  WANELO
Hello there! My name is Julene, but you can call me Beans. I'm a vintage lover, seller and a professional twirler! ;o) I have a vintage clothing shop on Etsy called Gypsy Plunder. I spend my days hunting for treasures, taking pictures, drinking herbal tea and reading historical fiction novels! Feel free to peruse through all of my findings!

SHOP // BLOG // TWITTER 
Hello! I'm Sarah of Owl Eye Vintage. I have always been a fan of vintage jewelry, but could never find anything quite exactly to fit my personality. That is how my little business got its start! I am a huge fan of anything vintage related, especially mid-century furniture, and it is my goal to have a house full of it someday!

 BLOG  //  SHOP  //  FACEBOOK
Hi I'm Jess. I run the Etsy store Jessamity and live in the U.S. desert southwest where I comb thrift stores for vintage awesomeness, have fun putting on crazy outfits every morning and love to make things myself. My shop has a fun eclectic mix of vintage clothing and accessories, along with my handmade jewelry and bags. My blog follows my daily pursuits and inspirations with an emphasis on a vintage loving lifestyle, a diy attitude, handmade creativity, and fashion. 

BLOG // SHOP // TWITTER
Standard Vintage is an online vintage boutique that curates and specializes in Japanese vintage clothing dating from the 1950's to the 1980's. It is committed to sharing and connecting people with vintage fashion they love, ranging from funky casual to high fashion especially for modern women. Every piece is unique and carefully handpicked by its founder, Andy Chow, who is also an architectural designer.

SHOP  //  TWITTER  // FACEBOOK
MonkiVintage focuses mainly on mid-century and Scandinavian modern design, but our constantly changing inventory - sourced from flea markets, estate sales, autions and antique shops throughout northeastern US - will often include unique industrial, rustic and retro finds as well. At any given time, we may offer vintage wood letterpress type, 60s Polaroid cameras, weathered antler sheds, Pendleton wool blankets, Danish modern tableware, patinaed wood carved folk art, bright Scandinavian enamelware, and much more.

BLOG  //  SHOP  //  FACEBOOK
Hello! I'm Karen. I live with fellow treasure hunter Andy and our dog Lucy on a lake in Michigan. I sell vintage clothing and my obsessions include: plaid, classic cocktails, Scotland, books, and black coffee.

SHOP  //  TWITTER  
Hello, I'm Suzanne from Swan Song Vintage! I am a 40-something wife, mom and "Nonnie" to two beautiful little girls. Being a recent empty-nester, and a long-time vintage lovers, my little Etsy shop is a dream for me! I'm so honored to bring stylish ladies quality vintage pieces from decades past. I hope you'll stop by the shop and say hi!

BLOG  //  SHOP  //  FACEBOOK
Whimsy & Juno are Sarah and Lauren, two sisters who share a love of all things crafty, creative and vintage. We recently launched our online shop where we sell all manner of lovely things from stationary, jewelery and knitting patterns to craft supplies and vintage finds. We also love meeting new people so we'd love for you to drop by our blog sometime and say hi!

SHOP  //  FACEBOOK  //  TWITTER // INSTAGRAM: ETTATORIALS
Hello! My name is Krissy and I run a little shop called Leading Articles Vintage. I've been a thrifter
and vintage loving gal for as long as I can remember. Leading Articles was created from my dream to hand pick old, beautiful pieces and find them new homes. When I’m not out thrifting, you can find me
coaching my derby league, The Long Island Roller Rebels, running in the park or watching movies at
home with my amazing husband!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! you have a lot of beautiful sponsors, #jealous

    but, good luck for this December, hope you will have a more awasome story, and pict to share, as my inspirations :) :)

    have a great day :)

    http://ristlicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete