February 20, 2013

Meet our February sponsors:

Say hello to this talented bunch and be sure to check out their awesome blogs and shops!

SHOP  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK
Well hello there! I'm Leslie Torbett, all-around gal over at Dalena Vintage. I'm a dreamer, a wanderer and a vintage addict among a slew of other things! In fact, I'm currently out on the road exploring the southern United States, picking up dreamy dresses from yesteryear as I go and dreaming up plans for the future.


BLOG  //  SHOP  //  FACEBOOK
Hi I'm Jess. I run the Etsy store Jessamity and live in the U.S. desert southwest where I comb thrift stores for vintage awesomeness, have fun putting on crazy outfits every morning and love to make things myself. My shop has a fun eclectic mix of vintage clothing and accessories, along with my handmade jewelry and bags. My blog follows my daily pursuits and inspirations with an emphasis on a vintage loving lifestyle, a diy attitude, handmade creativity, and fashion.

SHOP  //  TWITTER  //  FACEBOOK
B.a.i.t. is an acronym for: but another innocent tale...
We are an independent brand that designs vintage inspired footwear for today's modern girl. Creating shoes that we love, in hopes you will love them too. This is our tale...

SHOP  //  FACEBOOK  // TWITTER
Dear Lucy carefully chooses the best footwear styles for women and men each season. They have a large selction of Frye boots, and the latest from Hunter, Jack Rogers Elizabeth & James, UGG, and more.

BLOG  //  SHOP  //  FACEBOOK
Hello! My name is Anna. I'm a former middle school teacher turned into an online vintage shop owner so I can stay at home with my two fun, loving, exuberant children. I do what I love and I love what I do. My days are filled with being the best mom and wife I can be to my family while curating my shop. I hope you like what you find!

BLOG  //  TWITTER  //  INSTAGRAM
Hey, my name is Allison! I'm a thrifter, baker, and photo taker. I would be delighted for you to visit me at Thrifted. 


BLOG  //  SHOP  //  PINTEREST
Hello! I'm Andrea, owner and operator of Gazebo Tree Vintage. I'm living the small town life, nestled in the redwoods of coastal Northern California. Being mom to my amazing teenage daughter is my favorite thing to be. Acting and singing in community theatre are my favorite things to do and scouring the thrifts for vintage is the best job I've ever had. My genius musician boyfriend and I have aspirations to someday tour across the country, playing gigs together while collecting vintage on the way. Ah, the life of my dreams!

SHOP  //  FACEBOOK  //  PINTEREST
Vintage cameras make me weak in the knees and a 30's dress with throw me into hallelujah moments (church folk understand). But, enough about the shop people! The vision for Waisted has evolved over the past three years and we want to continue to provide long lasting style in every hand selected piece.

BLOG  //  SHOP  //  FACEBOOK
Bitchin' Kitsch 'n' Kitchen is Lisa Boland from Winnipeg, Canada's online stockpile of all kinds of fabulous vintage items. Her love of a great auction or estate/rummage/garage/car boot/yard sale overtook her house, and it was time to share her incredible finds with others who would appreciate them.

BLOG  //  SHOP  //  FACEBOOK
Whimsy & Juno are Sarah and Lauren, two sisters who share a love of all things crafty, creative and vintage. We have an online shop where we sell all manner of lovely things from stationary, jewellery and knitting patterns to craft supplies and vintage finds. We also love meeting new people so we'd love for you to drop by our blog sometime and say hi!

5 comments:

  1. Ohh I´ve been looking for a dress like the dusty rose one and can´t find it anywhere! :( But, I loved your post, the pictures you use are so lovely.
    Dany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That light blue polka dot dress from Jessamity is totally in my closet! <3 Lovely sponsors as always :]

    ReplyDelete