March 1, 2013

Friday love.

Can't believe it's Friday again...and it's March!? Kind of wishing we could press pause for a second! Anyway, here are a few things that caught our eye this week! Have a good weekend!
This pork souvlaki looks unreal. Pineapple & cucumber salsa? Uh...yes please.

This fence in completely unbelievable!!

Our jaws dropped when we saw this coat over at The Cherry Blossom Girl's blog.

Such a cute little note hey? 

These baked banana doughnuts with a peanut butter glaze have us drooling.

Oh my gosh. My heart is melting. The cutest little pooch ever. 


  1. Those donuts look awesome... and baked hmmm I must go see about this recipe!

  2. the cherry blossom girl looks adorable in that picture! wowza!

  3. That pork thing, whatever it is, that yes, had my jaw dropped!! :) xx

  4. yesss, that deep blue coat looks so adorable (:

  5. Maybe the only time I might think a pug is cute?

  6. Thank you for the shout out! I'm so happy to be included on such a lovely list.

  7. just when I thought I was totally into the food I got to the puppy picture. Best post ever!

    ps. thanks for the blog links, vanilla bean looks incredible.