May 3, 2013

Loveliness.

Time for another round of lovely inspiration for you...

Our friend Anna of the blog Olive Green Anna opened this darling vintage Pop Up Shop in Heidelberg Germany. It looks absolutely amazing, and I can guarantee that if we lived closer we would definitely be hanging out there! If any of you live in the area you should definitely check it out so at least we can live vicariously through you. 

We are total suckers for cute packaging and these bottles of champagne cider take the cake.

Check out these adorable classic book necklaces! We are totally in love. The best part? You can custom order your own with whatever book you want. What a great gift idea! Take a closer look here.

Gahhh, I am totally in love with the open shelving full of colorful glasses and bowls in this dreamy kitchen.

How cute is this retro colorful cardigan?

I must try these: Grape salsa on a goat cheese crostini via Sprouted Kitchen. 

It looks like the weather is going to warm up this weekend! Yay! Fingers crossed...
XO

13 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I am in love with that sweater. And I'm headed over to Sprouted Kitchen right now. Anything with goat cheese is pretty much amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL OF IT!! The way she has the clothes hanging on the chairs...too cool, I'm gonna use that in my booth. And those necklaces!! And that sweater!! And grape salsa sounds amazing.

    Thanks for sharing!

    Josi
    www.sweetlifeblog.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so great! I wish I lived closer.

    xx Kaisa

    http://reindeertrails.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. That vintage pop up shop is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to do the chairs at the wall in my room, That's amazing, I loved! s2


    www.kawagalvao.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls <3 you are the best!

    xxx
    Violet-

    http://bunnyhell.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely photos! That sweater is cute! :)

    x
    Tagg

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that sweater! And that kitchen! (AND just to add another exclamation...) love those necklaces! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the classic book necklaces link! I have been trawling through etsy for forever trying to find some really good quality "book necklaces", but hadn't found any until your post! I am going to order an Interview With The Vampire necklace! Yippeeeee!

    xoxo Amie @ Spoonful of Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  10. THAT CARDIGAN! oh my. love the tv with the painted inside too, that's a fantastic idea. also, that kitchen is rather dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my gosh, that cardigan is to die for!

    ReplyDelete