October 4, 2013

Why, hello Friday!

Well guys, Erin is currently en route to Calgary and I'm staying put holding down the fort here at the shop. I don't have too much on the go for this weekend yet, but I am going to see Austra tomorrow night with some good friends which I am really looking forward to. I love their music and I'm sure it will be a great show. Woo! Anyways, here is our weekly post of things we are currently loving:


I think this may be the prettiest bowl of soup I've ever seen. Sweet and spicy pumpkin apple soup.
Recipe found here. 


Oh, Kiera. Always nailin' it. (Especially loving her blouse.)

The perfect autumn drink: Apple pie cocktail with cinnamon meringue. 

Do you guys have anything fun planned for the weekend?
XO

10 comments:

  1. I love pumpkin soup, bet it tastes lovely with the added apple. And Keira is just amazing isn't she! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That soup looks incredible - soup isn't usually stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that soup looks super tasty and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That soup looks incredible! Also very jealous of you seeing Austra - they're touring in the UK this winter but I don't think I can go. Have fun!
    http://elettravelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rocking chair in the living room pic brought back many memories of me flipping backwards in one just like that as a child. It was my grandmother's - thank goodness she had carpet!! LOL!

    Loving your blog!!!
    Cheers,
    Jess
    www.beingbarlow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you've got a great weekend up ahead! Enjoy! I'm going apple picking tomorrow! I've been looking forward to it! One of my favorite fall activities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: How Guys Date Girls .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't control myself after looking that soup. so wow. this blog has great content.
    "fashion outlet"

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cocktail. Yes, please! -Leith
    http://outsidelanddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete