December 16, 2013

Christmas in the Thiessen home.

It feels like it was mere weeks ago that I did a post about Christmas in my home! That said, a lot has happened in the past year, but there hasn't been a lot of change when it comes to my Christmas decor.
 I put up my sad charlie brown aluminum tree, filled my terrarium with greenery and berries, and bought a bunch of balsam fir scented candles.

You can't set up your Christmas decorations without a giant mug of hot chocolate with a few too many marshmallows.

The mantle on my fireplace is the most festive looking corner in my house, with a new addition of Ikea star lights and Danish candle holders.

This photo was taken while decorating the shop, but I thought I'd throw it in for good measure.

Festive pretzels and nutella? Great combo.

I got some new bar ware as an early Christmas present and I love how the gold looks in my living room.

Sugar cookies galore!

More gold and greens around my home. 

Happy Holidays everybody! I hope you enjoy the last frantic few days before Christmas!
Xo, Erin

9 comments:

  1. those ice "hands" are crazy good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've done a gorgeous job with decorations!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
  4. " a few too much" is a nice concept Adore your X mas pics!! Ginger flavoured M-C

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will never get over how wonderful your home is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the way you decorate. it's simple, not at all fussy and totally festive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pictures a lot! really like the way you decorate

    http://happypajamaday.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE your mantel! And I have that exact same wall color on my bedroom walls :)
    Your house looks awesome, Merry Christmas!

    Isabelle @ Head Red + Blondi

    ReplyDelete