December 20, 2013

Happy happy birthday, Erin!

Oh man, where do I even start with this lady? Saying that she is the best friend a gal could ask for would be an understatement. This year has been a roller coaster of ups and downs for both of us and knowing that at the end of the day I could always count on having her to lean on made everything seem more bearable. This past summer I lost someone close to me very suddenly and I was totally beside myself. As soon as I told Erin what had happened she immediately showed up at my house with a bunch of homemade meals for the week, fresh baking, and of course my favorite bottle of wine. She then spent the entire evening by my side talking me through it and giving me a shoulder to cry on. I was so blown away by her amazing compassion and empathy and the way she just took me under her wing and took care of me. I can honestly say that I wouldn't have been able to get through that time if it wasn't for encouragement. Obviously we have always been close and I've always known what an amazing person she is, but during that difficult time our friendship was brought to a whole new level and I could really see what a truly incredible woman she is. I feel so ridiculously blessed to have her be a big part of my life. Love you so much lady.

I'm so glad to be spending the day with you as you ring in your 29th year! Can't wait to see what next year holds but I do know one thing is for sure: mirror selfies & Passion Pop foreva. Te amo, girl. xo
-Stef

3 comments:

  1. That was so sweet Stef. Happy Birthday Erin, I knew you were a gem and this proves it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spectacular gal! (And you are as well.) This was so nicely written it nearly brought me to tears. So happy / glad you had someone this incredibly thoughtful to help get you through your loss. Happiest birthday wishes to Erin! Yay! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww. Friendship is the best! Happy Birthday Erin

    ReplyDelete