June 19, 2014

Hit the road Jack!

I am heading out on a road trip tomorrow for a little weekend getaway south of the border so I currently have packing on my mind. I compiled a mini list of a few must-have items if you too plan on hitting the road anytime soon:

 Be sure to remember to pack:
a fully charged iPhone loaded with all of your favorite music, some sort of caffeine for when you start feeling sleepy, interesting reading material, chapstick, your passport if you plan on leaving the country, comfy driving shoes, a pair of sunnies, and a big bag to carry it all in.

XO, Stef

2 comments:

  1. Living on the road, this looks like my bag at all times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love this. Music magazines and a pair of rockin' Converse kicks are always in my suitcase :)

    ReplyDelete