October 10, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving weekend!

Woop it's Friday yet again, and it's Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada! The shop is closed on Monday so we're taking our long weekend and running with it-off to the country for me for multiple turkey dinners! We hope you guys have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and if you didn't already know, we're pretty darn thankful for you guys. 
What a pretty photo. Love that coat.

Well doesn't this look inviting!?

Omg, this pear, bacon and blue cheese pasta looks to incredible.


I couldn't have put it better myself. On that note, I'm outta here.

XO, Erin


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the flowery fur coat of the first picture!

    Have a beautiful weekend!
    Love from Italy,

    http://lasagnolove.blogspot.it

    Bambi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a happy Thanksgiving! It's my favorite holiday... and I really can't wait for the American version to roll around next month!

    <3 dani
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! The US's is coming up soon and I couldn't be more excited. This is such a comfy happy post. Thanks!

    SundayswithStephanie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete