November 24, 2011

The Ingrid.

We were so thrilled to open our mailboxes and discover that our very talented friend, Rebecca of Manzanita, had sent us these darling little knit caps from her new Etsy shop! They are seriously the cutest accessories ever! We couldn't wait to wear them! This style is called the "Ingrid" and we think that it is the perfect addition to our fall wardrobes!

Take a peek at how we wear the "Ingrid"...
"The Ingrid" cap: c/o Manzanita, Coat: Anthropologie, Top: bought in Bangkok, Skirt: Forever 21,
Tights: Forever 21, Shoes: Urban Outfitters.

"The Ingrid" cap: c/o Manzanita, Dress and belt: vintage, Tights: Modcloth


Note: her shop is currently closed, but it should be back up soon, just in time for the holidays!

We want to say a big thank you to Manzanita for being so sweet and thinking of us!
You're the best, girl! xo

13 comments:

  1. Her shop is closed...bummer :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little hat is so adorable! I wish we could go back to a time where statement hats were all the rage. You girls look fabulous!

    <3 Frock Stock

    http://frockstock.webstorepowered.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, i love rebecca's stuff! the caps are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww so cute!! I like the yellow one

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls look so lovely!!! Thank you so much for sporting these on Oh So Lovely:) You guys are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously can I just come into the shop and can you guys pick out an outfit for me? You both look gorgeous. Love the Ingrid hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so beautiful. I am moving to the desert so i have no need for beautiful knitted hats or gorgeous pink coats right now, but maybe I need to have one in my bag of tricks 'just in case'...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love her shop. I've been waiting for my headbands for a bit! I can't wait to receive them. Eeep. So fun. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous! You girls both look so fabulous! Think I just might need to invest in one myself :)
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes you are so right they are really the cutest accessoire i´ve ever seen ;)
    love and kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete