Seeing as how it's December tomorrow (crazy!) we thought we would dedicate this Friday's post to things that we're looking forward to this holiday season!
1. Trying out some new recipes to give as gifts this season.
This caramel peanut butter fudge is one recipe we're going to have to try.
2. Curling up with a favorite holiday movie. These are some of our favorites!
3. Decorating! We love Rachel from Smile & Wave's collection of vintage ornaments, and can't wait to pull ours up from our basements and decorate our trees as well as the rest of our homes!
4. Doing some holiday baking and trying not to eat it all along the way!
These sugar cookies look picture perfect!
5. After the tree is up, and the cookies are out of the oven, there's nothing like getting cozy!
We love throwing on a favorite hoodie, some sweats and a trusty old pair of slippers!
What are you guys most looking forward to in December?