May 28, 2013

It's all in the collar.

It's no secret that both Stef and I love a good collar! We know that a peter pan collar, or any oversized collar can be over the top in the cute factor and sometimes it's nice to not feel like we're dressing like 5 year olds, but who are we kidding, sometimes we just can't help ourselves! After perusing Etsy, we thought it fitting to show you our favorites out there at the moment! Prepare to fall in love! 
This is by far our favorite collar to date! I need to learn how to sew so that I can recreate this collar!

A little lady-like neck tie on this vintage dress.

This one is petal-perfect! This shop has so many cute dresses we would love to get our hands on!


There is a pattern for this adorable dress here!

This yellow bow is the perfect add on to a classic black and white dress.

How fun is this collar!?

The perfect dress for a garden party...you'd blend right in!

A little flower power never hurt anybody, right?

Imagine showing up to a party in this little number! All eyes would definitely be on you!

Such a girly dress!

A little nautical love thrown in for good measure!

XO

25 comments:

  1. lovely dresses!!

    xoxo Gelolas Vintage (vintage blog)

    www.gelolasvintageshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love that yellow bow tie! SO FUN

    Patterned Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh...they're all gorgeous, but I've never seen one like that first one before!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I am a sucker for collars, I can never get enough of them! They are just so cute and fun to wear ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I just posted a photo of the 'flower power dress' on my blog! :) I'm also a huge fan of good collars. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the first collar/dress!!


    http://theunfashionablediaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful choices and fab blog. Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Actually, I realised that I scheduled a post with a photo of the 'flower power dress' for Thursday. I didn't post it today. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so into collared dresses these days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all so adorable! Collars just add an extra oomph of cuteness :)

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the share! My favorite collar has to be the first one too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How divine they all are.. squealed with delight that my fav one has a pattern..

    Stephanie
    http://in-my-backyard.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love all these dresses and the collars on them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, these are some fantastic collars!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i have serious collar envy right now! i love the first one and that big yellow bow is amazing!

    Rebecca @ tr[i]b[e]cca

    ReplyDelete
  16. The first one is so neat. It reminds me of Tinkerbell's dress on the bottom. I have a hard time pulling off rounded collars with a rounded face, but I think that one would totally work!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness this is the best post. The sailor tie! The scalloped collar! So many lovely dresses. I love your blog - so many pretty things.

    Alex from www.polkadottedpixels.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the blue striped dress what a beautiful collection of dresses and a great theme.

    ReplyDelete