October 22, 2014

Take a seat.

It is no secret that we are not scared of a little splash of color, especially when it comes to our furniture. We are especially suckers for brightly colored couches and chairs, and as soon as we laid eyes on these beauties it was love at first sight! I mean come on, how amazing are these candy-colored seats?!

This is exactly what I would want to do on this over-stuffed orange sofa! Also, I'm really loving the arrangement of prints on the wall.

How adorable is this teak 1960's telephone seat? If only it was still available.. *sigh*

Such a gorgeous pink fabric! You really don't see pink couches often enough.

Gah! My favorite color! Dreams do come true.

These beautiful Scandinavian chairs were found on a cute home tour via Design Sponge. Interested in seeing more? Well good news, because you can right here.

XO

5 comments:

  1. I never really noticed how beige my home is until I saw this post lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I l-o-v-e that pink couch! The blacks give it such a nice pop of color!
    xx,
    Kate at ummmnowwhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this modern vintage/pop of colour style! Lovely photographs :)

    Becca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I have a huge thing for pretty seating too, although, unfortunately, not the budget. I got all of mine at Ikea, but I have to say I'm very happy with how it all turned out:)
    I do, however, hope to one day own something like the pieces you showed. Or maybe a purple velvet couch…;)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete