July 21, 2011

Canada Street Style: Trailer Park Style.

 The Canada Street Style team came to the Winnipeg Fringe Festival and found me sweltering in the sun during the current heat wave sweeping through Manitoba! They were really into my retro inspired beat-the-heat outfit and asked if they could snap a few photos! Naturally, I was beyond psyched! These fun photos were shot by the lovely Janelle Wookey! You can find the rest of my trailer park style photos at the Canada Street Style website. I am very thankful that I don't look as sweaty as I felt! ;)

Lots of love,
Stef xo

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, you look great even despite that hot weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous, miss. Inspiring me to try crop tops + high waisted bottoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! <3 I love the oh-so divine mint coloured shorts!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! You can stay cool and still look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look like the picture of summer casual. What fun to be featured on their street style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't help but fall in love with these AMAZING shorts and was wondering where you got them/what brand they were!! Your blog is so beautiful xx

    http://t-mareeclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete