February 20, 2012

Wanna sponsor?

We can't believe that March is just around the corner! Where has the winter gone?! 
Not that we're complaining or anything... 

We have a lot of exciting things happening in March, one of the big ones being our trip to Thailand! We can't wait to hit the markets and the beach! Not to worry though, just because we are on holidays, that doesn't mean that we are taking a holiday from blogging. We still plan on having lots of posts while we are gone and of course many updates of what life is like overseas! We think March is going to be a fantastic month for our blog, which is why we would love to have you sponsor us!

Our rates have changed slightly since last month and we have also added an additional ad size, so take a look the updated chart below and pick which ad option suits your blog's or shop's needs!
Oh So Lovely's Current Stats: (as of February 20th, 2012)
-1,262 Google followers
-1,155 Bloglovin' followers
-1,302 Twitter followers
-1,369 Facebook followers
-73,009 page views last month! 

If sponsorship is something you are interested in, you can find more info here, also if you have any additional questions feel free to contact us at ohsolovelies@gmail.com. We look forward to working with you!

xo
Stefanie & Erin

1 comment:

  1. Can I bee your sponsor for this month? I am girl from Croatia. I have my crafty blog - Enter La La Land, you can go check it....I would be so glad if you consider to take my blog button (ad) and I will do the same thing, so I would show many people in Croatia your wonderful blog....

    ReplyDelete