September 9, 2012

Bright 60's kitchen cabinets.

These kitchens range from the 50's to the 70's, but they all have one thing in common-brightly colored cabinets! If you had the chance, would you paint/install super colorful cabinets? We know that we would! Happy Sunday everyone!
Pink may not be our favorite color, but it sure works in this amazing home!
photo found here.

This red kitchen would be fun for a little while!

We absolutely love the bright colors of this kitchen!
photo found here.

Super mod orange & yellow kitchen!
photo found here.

Fun chartreuse cabinets and wallpaper in this kitchen from a 1975 edition of Australian House & Garden.

We are loving this pastel ktichen!
photo found here.

13 comments:

  1. These kitchens are just so cool! I can't choose my fav!! They all are so lovely.
    Merrily Merrily,

    Nini
    http://ninilopette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That olive green kitchen is yeah to die for!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dream about a pastel pink kitchen!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind red or green cabinets but in a much more updated/farmhouse look. I had to laugh at that red kitchen. I think I'd have a seizure eating in there. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the red photo! but for my family I would probably do a light blue or mint green. perhaps white with everything else colored. as for right now my 1970s country rental kitchen works just fine :)

    www.unicornmermaidvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would most definitely have brightly colored cabinets! I've always been a fan of orange, yellow, and white kitchens. So bright and colorful..... ah sigh.... someday. :)
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't think of a better way to wrap up my Sunday evening than with pictures like this. That first image is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you about the red one...I think it would make me too dizzy to cook anything edible!
    I'd opt for the chartreuse any day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so fun.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. great posts about kitchen cabinets. I never knew kitchen cabinets are so diversed!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The piece looks as smart and elegant as advertised. It has been enhancing the beauty of kitchen with it's hint of silver finish and perfect design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The first one is perfect. I can imagine myself in that kitchen.

    ReplyDelete