February 10, 2013

Interior inspiration: Pops of color.

The beauty of decorating with lots of mid century acessories, such as Kaj Franck bowls and Cathrine Holm dishes, is that there is never a shortage of color. As I'm sure you all know by now, we are both majorly attracted to bold pops of color when it comes to decorating our homes, in fact, we usually mix bold colors with even more bold colors. (Haha like I said, we aren't color shy!) But when we stumbled upon this beautiful kitchen/storage space we really liked how well all of the pieces stood out against the clean white walls. There is lots of personality in this room and the pieces are all so beautifully showcased against such a neutral canvas. This room is very simple and very pretty.

P.S. Is anyone else totally jealous of their amazing enamelware collection? I know I sure am.
XO

all images found here.

9 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of that fabric collection!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am in love with all the colours now!

    xx Kaisa

    http://reindeertrails.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw! This is amazing! The colours make me so happy + the enamelware collection is so pretty!
    www.sweet-marylou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love bright and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how they have their fabric stored. I love beautiful organization.

    54827355
    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the organisation of the shelves and of course the brown filing cabinet!
    bxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I found your blog not long ago, and enjoy it a lot. In this post, I spotted some traditional Swedish "Dalahästar" Dalekarlia horses, wooden horses with very typical painting. A the top shelf, in the colour organised 4 x 6 shelf.

    ~waves from snowy Sweden~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, full on gorgeousness. Love all the colors and the textures, who would not love to be greeted each and everyday by such a lovely kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They hit the Cathrine Holm jackpot! Amazing collection and I love all of that amazing floral fabric as well!

    ReplyDelete