February 15, 2013

Standard Vintage

Meet Andy of Standard Vintage!
Standard Vintage is an online vintage boutique that curates and specializes in Japanese vintage clothing dating from the 1950's to the 1980's. It is committed to sharing and connecting people with vintage fashion they love, ranging from funky casual, to high fashion especially for modern women. 
Every piece is unique and carefully hand-picked by its' founder, Andy Chow who is also an architectural designer.


We love Andy's shop and are so happy to have Standard Vintage as a sponsor this month.  We love the colors, prints and of course the collars on so many of the clothes! 
Now what are you waiting for? Go and check out the shop!

4 comments:

  1. Woah, that's like my dream store! I just favorited like 10 things. Thanks for the tip! Yay cool sponsors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have adorable dresses! I'm so in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shop! I see quite a few things that I wish would fit me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have fallen in love with every beautiful piece. I have to buy three outfits for three events I’m going to next month so I will be stopping by his shop. Thank you so much! Rose

    ReplyDelete