March 22, 2013

Friday love.

A few pretty things we have been obsessing over lately:

This incredible vintage pink sofa by George Nelson for Herman Miller is what dreams are made of.

This gorgeous photograph.

Beautiful grilled flatbread pizzas. This recipe for fig, caramelized onion & goat cheese pizza looks absolutely delicious.

It's all in the little details... and these starburst door knobs are nothing short of incredible.

The fact that summer is just around the corner and we cannot wait to catch up on our much-loved backyard lounge time.

Have a fantastic weekend lovelies!
XO

12 comments:

  1. My 60's house NEEDS that starburst door knob! But ouch, $280! Dannnnng.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!! Absolutely LOVE the pink sofa, and as soon as I saw the grilled flatbread, I started to drool ;).
    Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those doorknobs are seriously incredible. I have never seen anything like those!
    ♥Emma Deer

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sofa, holy crap!!! And those pizzaas!! You have the best taste, thanks for sharing


    chloe
    www.bythelock.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I somehow have to find fresh figs!!! That arugla, fig, & goat cheese flatbread looks amazing!! =)

    I wish I had that couch too!!

    Have a great weekend ladies! =)

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sofa is 100% perfection. Love the garden lounger too!
    Kim @ whatpeggysaid

    ReplyDelete
  7. EEEEKKK!! I need to doorknobs to match my clock!
    www.ahkavintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sofa is amazing :)

    http://runningwithagluegun.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those doorknobs are amazing! They're a perfect way to add some pizazz to a room, and they'd be perfect with my new pink vintage sofa (wishful thinking!).

    Jordan
    http://jordansvintagekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the flat bread look delicious, your page is amazing!
    www.pumptodump.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am in love with that photograph too! her dress is so lovely!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Uh oh, I work for a Herman Miller competitor. It is pretty though!

    ReplyDelete