April 17, 2013

Inspiring space: Enamelware everywhere.



Can I just start off by saying: whoaaaa. What an unbelievable enamelware collection! This all belongs to the lovely Lisa Congdon (you probably know her from her adorable illustrations and prints that are scattered all over Pinterest.) Today we are sharing a little peek into her amazingly colorful kitchen. There is just so much enamelware goodness, I don't even know where to start! First of all, I want to point out what an incredible visual impact having such a vast collection creates. Sometimes I feel like my Pyrex collection is getting a bit out of hand, but after seeing how amazing and fun her kitchen is I'm feeling a new wave of inspiration coming on. I really admire people who can accumulate such an impressive collection because it is something that requires countless hours, and not to mention tons of patience. Also, I must admit that this is pretty much the coolest mid-century collection ever.

Nicely done Ms. Congdon! We're pretty jealous. We're on the hunt for new Cathrine Holm pieces as we speak...

All images of Lisa Congdon's kitchen found via Design Sponge.

Psst... if you liked what you saw here, then you should definitely take a peek into Lisa's adorable Etsy shop here.

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea putting such lovely plates on the wall! I may have to steal this and do it in my kitchen! Thanks for the inspiration! :) x

    lemon-freckles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the enamelware!! So pretty!!

    Ergo - Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty!!! Although I prefer more modern kitchen styles, this one is really nice. It creates a warm environment and is lovely for family reunions :D
    Love,
    Dany

    bluebellsandowls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This a a dream collection for a lot of us. Im in love.

    Vintagehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy crap thats amazing. I wish I had her kitchen.
    And you're totally right. My collection is no where near that size as it takes a lot of time, money and patience to get a really good collection!!!!
    XO Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK I am drooling. So beautiful, colorful and fab. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a collection! I love how she has displayed her plates on the wall, such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty sure that ALL of these photos are in my "dream home" category on Pinterest! So cool!! ;)

    ReplyDelete