September 10, 2014

Jacket up!

I'm currently sitting in the store with my jacket on. I guess Fall weather is here, and thus it's time to turn on the heat, or at least go jacket shopping! I have a tiny bit of a jacket/coat obsession, and every year I say I will part with a few of my old ones, and then never do! Here are a few that I have my eye on this season.
Look at this yellow beauty!


This shaggy coat looks picture perfect with a dark lip!

Gahhh Zara! You're killin' me with this combo!

Two very different jackets, but both so lovely.

Undercover with a giant fur coat, sunglasses and a big hat. Such a good look!

7 comments:

  1. I am a sucker for a faux fur coat so the second and last one are well lush xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that yellow coat! It's such a cheerful, yet still Autumnal colour. I've been freezing at work lately too, but I've just used it as an excuse to look at massive woolly cardigans - they're my favourite thing about cold weather! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the texture of the mustard yellow coat. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I love that last coat! I need a bold piece like that in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mostard yellow and militar green for coats, I really need one! But so far we are warm enough with a dress in Portugal =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought a yellow vintage coat last spring - the same color as the one you posted but different fabric. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww the title of this post made me smile :) So cute and clever!

    Also, I'm loving the peacoat! So cute, perfect color for Fall!

    Annie
    The Mama Gazette

    ReplyDelete