August 29, 2011

Our lovely sponsors part 3!

Hello! Savannah here from MaieDae. I run a fun lifestyle blog, vintage inspired handmade shop and graphic design business for your blog, special event and business design needs. I'm married to my high school sweetheart/love of my life, we have two boy cats; Kaito & Kyo and we both work full-time in good ol' Atlanta, GA. :)

blog/shop/twitter/facebook

Love Fox is the love child of Miss Faith and B, two friends & forever vintage lovers.  Follow along as the two ladies navigate owning their own vintage shop in sunny Santa Barbara, where the focus is on bringing their foxy customers fashion-forward vintage.  Besides shop stories, their blog encompasses all of their daily adventures in treasure hunting, dressing up and living life along California's central coast. 

blog/shop/twitter



Our names are Illene and Amber and we are the owners of Baby Bird Vintage: our heart on a string Etsy shop! We are bosom buddies from the sunny state of Florida who love all things vintage, geeks, hula hooping, cup cakes, Douglas Coupland novels, girl dream pop vocals, the beach + margaritas with salt, thrift road trips and most importantly our daughters! Our favorite past time of all is collecting vintage digs--which we share with you! We keep a revolving eclectic collection in our shop of FUN, classic + contemporary vintage clothing and accessories. We keep our shop totally affordable as well so that everyone with any pocket book size can buy and sport beautiful, excellent quality vintage! Old is the new NEW!
xoxo- Illene and Amber

shop/facebook



My name is Rae Veda. I am a dress designer and entrepreneur. My favorite things are window shopping and picnics in the Fall. I own an online boutique called Scarlet Cake Artistry. In it I sell vintage, handmade, & pretty things. My dream is to someday have a brick & mortar shop and my very own honeybee hives. xo. 



Hi there! I’m Anna (middle name Medley) and I’m a vintage loving mama-to-be. I’m also known as a wife and preschool teacher with a passion for thrift stores, cats, being outside (even on the cold snowy Minnesota days), decorating my home, live music, bright colors, and enjoying the small things that make life so groovy. I’m currently working on opening up an etsy shop (opening mid-August) where I’ll share my vintage scores at bargain prices.

blog/shop

Michelle Clement is a 26-year old who designs, blogs, draws, and sometimes works on cartoons. She designs goodies for her shop, Bubbly Shnooks; loves living close to the ocean, and gets her hands crafty in everything from scrapbooking to crocheting to embroidery to sewing! She has a weak spot for singer-songwriters, hammocks, lattes, graphic tees, cardigans, tattoos, thrifted linens, and anything octopus! You can find her crafty adventures here:




My name is Lisa, and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (same as the Oh So Lovely ladies!).
My blog features fabulous vintage finds for sale, as well as the occasional tidbit about various auctions and estate sales that I've been to. I'm new to the whole blogging thing, but have been thrifting and garage sale-ing for more than 30 years. My habit just got a little (okay, a lot) out of hand, and I decided it was time to start sharing some of these awesome finds with others. I have a thing for out-of-the-ordinary items, mid-century decor and kitchen wares, and aprons. Lots of aprons. Yes, that's me, at age 2, riding a tortoise!




Hello, I'm Jessica from Retro Ramona's Vintage.  I'm a vintage lovin' gal from the Bluegrass state who teaches by day and thrifts by night.  I love retro goodies and would love to know the story behind each and every treasure I find.  Check out my shop!

2 comments:

  1. cool post i'm going to visit there blogs!

    www.ambersdesignblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The feature looks awesome. Thank you so much! I'll be sure and check out the other blogs. xo, rv

    http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete