October 28, 2011

Guest post by Katie of Skunkboy Creatures!

Hello, Oh So Lovely readers!  My name is Katie and I run a little blog called Skunkboy Creatures.  Usually my world is mostly made up of handmade plush animals, pretty vintage dresses, fun outfit posts, and lots of love from my sweet little girls, but today I decided that what I'd like to share is a playlist.  I love to make new playlists with the turn of every season (and then some), so here is my Autumn nights playlist:

Thanks, Stef and Erin for having me and thank you so much for reading (and listening)!!  
Happy Autumn!  xoxo Katie

*Thanks so much Katie, it was an honor having you on our blog today! We totally downloaded the playlist for our trip too, so thanks a bunch! xo

4 comments:

  1. I LOVED this play list!! Katie has the best taste in music!!! Perfect music to read blogs to!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can never get enough midlake! loving seeing them on here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice playlist, thanks Katie!

    -Arielle
    www.humblepievintage.com

    ReplyDelete