April 4, 2013

A playlist to kill time in an airport.

We are currently somewhere on the other side of the world, most likely trying (and failing) to sleep on a plane, or maybe we're waiting to board our next flight, and if we aren't doing those fun things, we will most likely be trying to kill time in one of a few airports en route to Bangkok. 

If you've ever flown before, you know that waiting around in an airport can be the best or the worst thing ever. You're excited to get outta wherever you are, you're anxious and maybe a little bit nervous and often bored. So we put together a playlist that will go along with your mixed bag of emotions - some upbeat songs and some more mellow ones. We hope you enjoy!

Airport playlist by Oh So Lovely on Grooveshark

6 comments:

  1. There could not be a more perfect time for this post! I've just finished booking flights to Sri Lanka for September. I'm so excited but it will be the first time I fly on my own so I'm going to be really nervous too. I will listen to this to keep myself calm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOOOVE this playlists! Keep them coming and have an awesome trip! We were in Thailand last November, and just enjoyed every moment~ I still think ya'll need to head to Seoul sometime! We have GREAT cloths and one happening city! Thanks for the tunes:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this playlist! You have definitely got some of my favorites on here and I could listen to the Postal Service for hours. I will file this little beauty away for when I got on my own trip! I am hoping I get to visit Vietnam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I make airport playlists too! Love how there is time to relax at airports!
    www.ahkavintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love James Vincent McMorrow. He has an amazing voice

    Cathy
    Turquoise Flamingo
    www.turquoiseflamingo.com

    ReplyDelete