June 9, 2013

Time to get cookin'.

It's a dreary day here in Winnipeg, it looks and feels like it's going to rain and that makes me hide out in my kitchen all day trying out new recipes. Here are a few that I'm going to be trying soon. What's your go-to Summer recipe? I'm always on the hunt for new fun recipes to try!
These Shrimp Po' Boy look so incredibly tasty!

I bet this strawberry vodka lemonade would taste amazing with just about anything on a hot Summer's day.


Uhhh, sweetend condensed milk donuts? Yup. We'll take em!

Don't these blood orange margarita popsicles look refreshing?

This Thai quinoa salad has been on heavy rotation in my home for the past few weeks!


7 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm I love shrimp po' boys! I think I could eat them every day, haha. And those donuts look so good!

    I'm so glad you shared the recipe for that quinoa salad. I've been on a thai kick lately and it looks so good. I'm definitely going to try it out this week!

    xo. Mandy
    www.missindieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm..looks so tasty! I wanna try the strawberry vodka lemonade drink :) And of course the donuts!

    heyniki.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of these look so delicious! I haven't baked in ages.. but seeing those doughnuts makes me want to get back into the kitchen and get my mojo back!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness, this makes my mouth water! That quinoa salad looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so tasty!

    I am a big fan of open-faced sandwiches on baguettes, cantaloupe + salads in the summertime!

    Some of my favourite salads are:

    1) Caprese Salad - Fresh Basil + Buffalo Mozzarella + Tomato + Olive Oil + Balsamic Vinegar + Salt

    2) Spinach + Pomegranate Seeds + Red Onions + Goat Cheese + Cherry Tomatos + Vinaigrette

    3) Romaine Lettuce + Proscuitto + Pearl Bocconcini + Cantaloupe + Balsamic Vinegar

    I REALLY want to try Elsie from ABM's Sushi Salad with Seaweed + Crab Meat + Wasabi dressing this summer - it looks soooooo good.

    My other fav summer treat to make sangria.. Lots of sangria.

    Alex from www.polkadottedpixels.com

    ReplyDelete