August 26, 2014

Exterior envy.

Sometimes it is nice to judge a book by it's cover:
 
 How adorable is this little pink cafe with the most suiting name?
 
I've always dreamed of having a house with an exterior covered with green vines, but this cottage takes it to the next level.
 
Built right into the side of a cliff, how is this even possible? You are absolutely breath-taking, Verona, Italy.
 
 I am rarely one to daydream about winter time, but this open concept cozy cabin is looking pretty idealistic right now.
 
Saved the best for last... take a peek at this cat shaped school in Germany! My childhood dreams just came true!

XO

10 comments:

  1. The church built into the mountain is very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love these, especially the cat shaped school - so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of the beautiful architecture in Charleston! Absolutely in love with how that pink pops in between those 2 buildings (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG That cozy cabin! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love unique dwellings. One day I'll be obsessed with the dream of having a modular eco-house in the mountains somewhere, next I'll be in love with a purple painted row home by the sea. Ah, I can't wait to find my dream home someday and make it so perfectly unique!

    <3 dani
    http://blog.shopdisowned.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh the ivy covered cottage is a winner. despite not liking cats, you can't complain with an animal shaped education system now can you!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg, i love the cozy cabin!

    flowercrepess.blogspot.com
    tasha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cafe and cat shaped school are my favorites! I always wanted to live in a house covered with ivy though, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cozy cabin is a heaven for voyeurs :P

    ReplyDelete